The Moringa plant or tree, like many other herbal plants is very useful by way of preventing and curing many aliments.
Wonderful as a tea, it also taste good when added to dishes including soups.
- Some of its benefits and or properties include, vitamins including E, minerals, amino acids, calcium, and protein.
- It fights free radicals and all sorts of inflammation.
- Helps in the treatment of diabetic conditions.
- Greatly assists the brain and heart.
- Protects the liver and helps heal wounds.
Many people also attest to Moringa giving them energy, helping with menstrual cramps, growing their hair and helping them loose weight.